VacationGuard® Travel Protection
Why risk your vacation dreams when you can protect them with ease?
We strongly recommend travel protection for our guests, especially during the winter months and have teamed with Vacation Guard to offer a comprehensive plan which gives you exceptional protection for events that can happen beyond your control. Our plan protects your travel investment for you and your traveling companions if you need to cancel your trip for covered reasons prior to departure, or if other covered unforeseen circumstances arise during your trip. You may review the VacationGuard® plan details here.
Two easy ways to protect yourself:
- The easiest way is through our reservations department either at the time of booking or no later than 30 days prior to your scheduled arrival.
- If you waited past your initial booking date, Trip cancellation insurance can also be bought through the Vacation Guard web page with your reservation number and trip cost, provided you have not paid your final trip deposit or already departed on your trip.
Description of Benefits
In just seconds, you can obtain a customized benefit package to protect both you and your traveling companions against events that can affect resort vacations. VacationGuard® provides innovative benefits that give you true vacation peace of mind, like:
- Trip Cancellation & Interruption
- Protections for Job Loss and other perils
- Trip Delay benefits
- Emergency Medical Evacuation & Repatriation
- Medical Expense for Injury & Sickness
- Accidental Damage to your Rental unit
- Lost, Stolen, or Delayed Baggage
- Travel Assistance Protection, Worldwide
- Protection against Weather
- Many other benefits too!
Valuable enhancements when booking through us:
1. Free look
You have a 21 day free look with VacationGuard® plans, giving you peace of mind to review your benefits and appreciate their value. If for some reason, you wish to cancel within that time, and you have not traveled or filed a claim, just contact your selling agent and you will receive a 100% refund.
2. Pre-existing Medical Condition Exclusion can be waived
The Pre-Existing Medical Conditions exclusion is waived if you enroll in this Protection Plan at or before your Final deposit with us, and if you purchase this Plan for the full cost of your trip.
3. Trip Inconvenience Benefit
Weather is unpredictable but protecting your fun doesn't have to be. Subject to plan terms, we protect your ski vacation if weather shuts the mountain down, as well as golf rounds if weather suspends or cancels your play.
4. Coverage on your protection plan beginning and end
We understand your vacation begins when you leave your home. As such, your VacationGuard® plan automatically extends your trip protection benefits, up to 2 days before your check-in date, and follows you back home, up to 2 days after your check-out date.