Top of the Village | SU107
When you want a little privacy and the convenience of slope side lodging, Summit 107 is a good choice for you. Located at the very top of Snowmelt Road (yes, the road really is heated), the only thing above you is 3000 acres of mountain terrain. What more do you need to know…
The fully equipped kitchen has new stainless steel appliances, granite counters and tiled floors. You will have a dining room table that can easily seat 6 and 3 additional bar stools at the breakfast bar. Everything you need to prepare and serve a family style meal is here. Relax in front of the new stone hearth fireplace…you even have a flat screen built right into the stone.
The sliding glass door off the living room leads to the patio where the woods are now your front yard. Keep a close eye out and you may get a glimpse of our neighborhood fox. He is our friend, but always keeps his distance. You can ski right to your patio, pop off your equipment and you’re home! Relax for the evening or revamp and head into Aspen for a little nightlife.
Park your car in your private, covered parking stall and leave the driving to us. At Top of the Village you will have access to the complimentary shuttle service that will take you anywhere within the Village or to the bus that runs to Aspen.
• Top of the Village, Summit 107
• 1080 square feet
• Ground floor unit
• 2 bedrooms (1 King and 2 Twins – twins can convert to a king)
• 2 full bathrooms
• Hideaway sofa bed
• Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters
• Gas log fireplace in the living room
• In-unit washer and dryer
• Private balcony with Gas BBQ grill
• Ski locker next to the front door (or simply store them on your patio)
• Flat screen TV in the living room
• Private, covered parking stall, close to the condo
• Access to outdoor heated pool, 2 hot tubs, exercise room and sauna
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in condo
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for reservation inquires.