The Stonebridge Inn presents an inviting Snowmass conference facility for meetings, weddings and special occasions of any kind. Our Snowmass meeting venues feature wonderful natural light and breathtaking views, and outdoor decks provide the opportunity for groups to vary their surroundings.
The Stonebridge Inn centerpiece for meetings is the Columbine Room - a light-filled meeting room located off the Artisan Restaurant. Featuring rich earth tones and open timbers in the ceiling, the room's 1,000 square feet of flexible space can be shaped into a variety of configurations to meet your needs - from serpentine for banquets and buffets to round for smaller groups and long for classroom seating. Because this meeting room attaches to the Artisan Restaurant, the Artisan bar, and the new, 800-square-foot outdoor deck, your guests can flow continuously throughout 360 degrees of space if that suits your event's needs.
The Stonebridge Inn also offers on-site catering services through the award-winning Artisan Restaurant, whose culinary staff is ready to customize the food and beverages for your upcoming function.
- 3 meeting rooms, totaling 3,080 square feet of space
- Accommodate groups up to 100 people
- Complete audiovisual options available
- High-speed wireless Internet service
- On-site banquet and catering services
- Large outdoor deck for receptions and breaks can be tented for year-round use
- Large pool area for receptions or barbeques
- Private setting in the Artisan Restaurant for group lunches, dinners or wedding receptions
*The Kiowa Room is on available for summer functions.
Please contact Shannon Dempsey by email at email@example.com, or by phone at 303-268-6839.