Snowmass - On the Top of U.S. Ski Resorts
To save time and money, purchase your lift tickets in advance and have them waiting at the front desk for you upon arrival.
With 3,132 acres of terrain and a vertical rise of 4,406 feet, Snowmass Ski Resort offers the best skiing and snowboarding in the world. Snowmass Resort is known for its family-friendly slopes, intermediate-expert paradise and slopeside lodging. With three terrain parks, huge groomed runs, wide-open expert terrain and a multitude of ski-in, ski-out lodging options, Snowmass Ski Resort offers the very best mountain access in the world. See more reasons:
- True ski-in, ski-out accessibility. Snowmass is built up and down the ski slopes, so you're always close to the ski run. In fact, 90 percent of lodging in Snowmass is ski-in, ski out - which is unique to Snowmass. This means that on your Snowmass Colorado ski vacation, you can get up, put on your skis and go.
- Uncrowded slopes. With only two snow riders per acre (and there are more than 3,100 acres of terrain!), skiing in Snowmass, Colorado gives you the feeling of being alone in the wilderness and away from the crush of people you've come here to escape.
- Exceptional snow conditions. Thanks to the dry continental snow pack, Snowmass has the softest snow for skiing and snowboarding - fluffy, light and very dry. In addition, the snow stays softer because of fewer people on the runs!
- Diverse terrain. Featuring cliffs, chutes, gulleys and groomers, Snowmass, Colorado offers some of the most diverse ski terrain in North America and fun for everyone from beginners to experts.
- The most double-blacks. Snowmass has more double-black runs than any other Colorado ski resort. For an extreme Colorado ski vacation adventure, try The Cirque and the Hanging Valley Wall.
- The highest and the longest. With an 800-foot vertical rise to an elevation of 12,510 feet above sea level, the Cirque lift gives Snowmass the nation's longest lift-served vertical rise (4,406 feet) and highest lift-served terrain.
- Great glade skiing. Unlike most ski areas, which feature barren slopes above timberline, the Snowmass Ski Mountain is covered in trees - the lower half in aspen, and the upper half in spruce, fir and pine. With this beautiful forest to ski in, you'll experience pleasant skiing even (and especially) during snowstorms, when other mountains might close.
- No waiting. The new eight-person Elk Camp Gondola, high-speed Village Express six-person lift and the Sky Cab gondola mean quicker lift rides and easier access. With 23 ski lifts total, you'll never stand in line at Snowmass. In fact, this Colorado ski resort community has more lift chairs than beds!
- The Power of Four. With Aspen Mountain, Snowmass, Buttermilk and Aspen Highlands within 12 miles of each other, one lift ticket at Snowmass offers the widest variety of skiing anywhere in the United States.
- Award-winning ski and snowboard schools. Warm, enthusiastic instructors share their skills in fun and innovative ways - offering ski and snowboard programs for all levels and ages, including infants, toddlers, teens, women, adults over 50, and "never-evers."
Select a trail map from the list below.
Incline Ski & Board Shop has been the leading Aspen Snowmass ski and snowboard rental shop for over 25 years!
This locally-owned and operated ski shop has offered loyal customers unparalleled value, service, and the most convenient slopeside locations in Aspen and Snowmass - including a shop located in the Stonebridge Inn. Save yourself time and money on your Aspen Snowmass ski vacation by reserving your ski or snowboard rentals online with Incline Ski & Board Shop. Incline offers preferred rates to guests of Destination Residences Snowmass. Click here to view rates.
If you're looking for a Snowmass ski adventure, Incline Ski & Board Shop is the way to go for a simple, effortless ski holiday. Reserve your ski or snowboard rentals online with Incline Ski Shop today!