The Laurelwood's 540-square-foot studios accommodate up to four people comfortably. For privacy, a floor-to-ceiling partition wall can be pulled to enclose the bedroom, which features a queen-sized bed. Two doors to the bathroom - one from the bedroom, one from the living space - enable greater privacy and convenience as well. Each studio also includes a sleeper sofa, fully equipped kitchen, wood-burning fireplace, and private balcony or patio.
- Free wireless Internet service in each unit
- Private balcony or patio with barbecue grill
- Full kitchen
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Queen-sized, stand-alone bed
- Partition privacy door
- Direct TV with HD and HBO
- Clock radio or IHOME docking stations
- CD player
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping (except on Sunday)
- Phone service with free unlimited long distance and international calling
One can walk out the back door, unlock his skiis and be on the slope within steps! It's great if you wish to come home for lunch and then hit the slopes. The staff is friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend a stay at the Laurelwood!